Some useful resources:
- Setup Outlook for Office 365
- Exchange Online/Office 365 VS POP3 Comparison
- Check My IP Address
- Private IP Address & IP Addressing Schemes
- DNS Zone Information
- Setting Up A Internet Domain Names
- What is Phishing?
- Guide On Setting Up Mercury Mail Server
- Dynamic DNS
- Local Area Network
- Wireless Network
- RIP, Routing Table Format, Stability Features - Hop-Count Limit,
Stability Features - Hop Count Limits, Hold-Downs, Split Horizons,
Stability Features Poison Reverse Updates, RIP Version 2 (RIPv2)
- DNS, Domain Naming Service, Types of DNS records
- TCP/IP with DHCP, DHCP Lease Request Details
- IP Version 6, QOS
- Basic TCP/IP Utilities Available on Windows, PING, IPCONFIG, TRACERT, NSLOOKUP
- Terminating a malware process
- Stop Bounced Spam
- Delisting my IP address from Spamcop Blacklist
Whois Servers and Other Internet Resources
- CORE Internet Council of Registrars - Locate the registrar for a specific domain name.
- Worldwide ccTLD whois - Locate whois server for a specific country coded domain.
- APNIC Whois - Asia Pacific IP block info, get information on who owns a block of IP address that is allocated within Asia Pacific region.
- RIPE Whois - Europe IP block info, European IP addresses owners' details can be queried at this server.
- US ARIN Whois - US and worldwide IP block info
- AfriNIC Whois - Covers most of Africa from Angola to Zimbabwe.
- LACNIC Whois - Covers Latin America but whois server does actually forward queries for IP addresses not managed by them and provides the information.
- Subnet Calculator - Calculate IP range, broadcast, network base on subnet mask
- Internet Storm Center - covering all source of Internet related threats, its countries of origins, targeted ports and daily volume.
- Removing the Buritos trojan.
- Migrating from Exchange 2003 to Office 365.